GIERRE STABILA AL700 ALUMINIUM STEPLADDER
Aluminium stepladder Gierre Stabila, ref. AL700, 3 steps, steel hinge, with reinforced structure.
It's equipped with a large useful tooltray.
Large step, 11 cm wide.
Two anti-opening ropes for greater stability, along with non- slip knurled feet.
Certification: EN131 D.Lgs. 81/08.
Max load: 150 kgs
Aluminium stepladder Gierre Stabila AL700 is equipped with a solid structure, made of aluminium, reinforced on the back side.
Aluminium platform with reinforced structure.
110 mm wide knurled step, with rounded profile, great comfort during use.
Non-slip knurled feet, blocked to the upright, high grip.
Steel hinge, new design.
Large useful tooltray.
- Serial number / intensity of use
- Series 5 Non-Continuous Use
- Max working height in the double/twin position (m)
- Full-length ladder length (m)
- Number of steps or rungs
- EN 131 D. Lgs. 81/08
- Max load (kgs)
- Prevailing material
- Steps width / rungs section (mm)
- Max platform height (m)
- Sizes of the closed product (without packaging, stab.bar excluded) (m)
- Sizes of the closed product (when packed) HxLxP (m)
- Height of ladder in the double position (m)
- Base dimension open ladder (m)
- Profiles / uprights section (mm)
- Ant. 50x22
- Brand name
- Production place
- Made in Italy
- Product weight without packaging (kg)
- Product weight with packaging (kg)